Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fan Fan (part1)

I'm Kelly, I want to introduce the singer is Fan Fan.
She is not only a dewy but also a graceful singer.





                     Fan Fan was born in American Ohio,. She likes music from
her childhood, and she decided to drop back to Taiwan to become
a singer in her sophomore.

          I think she is so cool, who apart from singing, she also
 lyricistcomposer, host a show and acting. In my mind, she really is a
 versatile all-round entertainer. In addition, she was also a top student!






     In 2000 her first album release, has a collection of
13 albums. One of my favorite, "Our Anniversary" album,
 there are many songs I loved. Especially the "one like summer,
one like fall." Sounds good and happy, it makes me feel so appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment