Saturday, January 1, 2011

Fan Fan (part2)



Blackie Chen said: "Fan Fan, is the best gift God gave me.”



They dated for ten years, Blackie Chen finally proposes to Fan Fan.
And she also agreed. Moreover, their wedding is going to hold on May 7, 2011.


 In them, I find it very interesting, Fan Fan has a cool philosophy of life, 

is "thousands of fault million mistakes is his fault, but no matter how quarrel, anger is

not to the sunset", I think, this is for every couple; it should all be''good''philosophy of life.


Christine Fan creative the song "black and white is
 the first time she publicly disclosed her love for Blackie Chen.



   

As for their wedding, they hope the simpler the better, because they are frugality.

Fan Fan wants a sharp and beautiful church wedding, I think, this is the dream of many girls.
Finally, I wish she can get her happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment