Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jasmine Leong part1



     I’m less in listen to the song. In junior high school, everybody was enthusiast about idol. I almost didn’t know idol on that’s time. But when I listen the CD by Jasmine Leong. I fall in love listen to the music. Her voice is very gentle and sweet. Although I never be in love, I still could realize ups and downs of love.

     Jasmine Leong born in Malaysia, her birthday is 1978/06/16. She love sing a sing very much, and she also won a lot of prize in sing a song’s complete. By calm and stable performance, her won Jonathan Lee’s appreciation. After to sign a contract, she face many difficult and that’s let her to doubt herself. Eventually, she overcomes that, so we can listen to beautiful sing by her.



No comments:

Post a Comment