Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MAYDAY~part1

                 I am Linda.I will introduce my favorite singer today.It is MAYDAY.It is an rock band.There are five member,includingA-shinvocalist,Monsterguitarist,Stoneguitarist,Masabassist,GuanYoudrummer.


                 Formerly making music under the name of So Band,they came to be known as Mayday in 1977,with the name originating from Masaonline nickname.I heard about their songs when I was in the junior high school ,but I was not their fan yet. Until I went to their concert first which is non-ticket on Dec,2008.I began to love Mayday.Their music is powerful and impressible.When I am in a bad mood,I always listen their songs.Because they can make me calm down,and forget sadness.


                  On Oct,27,2009,I spent 2700 dollars buying ticket to go to their concert.I had a wonderful memory at the night.When they sang high songs,everyone was crazy.But,when they sang slow songs,everyone cried together.Although I sweated a lot,I teared.Because I felt touch.I remembered that theNight,fans continued to encore around 25 minutes after the shutdown until Ashin sang a last song backstage and asked the fans to finally leave the venue.This was unforgettable moment.


Thanks MAYDAY to give me perfect night for me

No comments:

Post a Comment