Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jasmine Leong part2




     Form long time ago Jasmine Leong’s CD “If one day” to her new CD ”The small hand lead the big hand” etc. It’s both my favorite music, I listen many times. I prefer to listen to her slow music, that’s make me feel comfortable and so sweet.  But her quick music are also very good, that’s make feel relax, and also comfortable, that’s can’t make people feel noisy. Love song queen just the reputation is well supported by fact. To look forward love’s girls should like her.

     Recently, Jasmine Leong married. She is so happiness. I am so happy to heard these news. I hope her can sweet and happiness like her words of a song. Happy every days.



     This is her weeding picture. I hope they can happiness every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment