Wednesday, December 29, 2010

MAYDAY~part2

       I am Linda.Today I want to share another their concert at Kaohsiung.It was held on Dec,5,2009 at龍騰體育館,also known as the stadium at which Kaohsiung held the World Game,which would allow Mayday to hold a 55555 people concert.



              This comcert had lots of record-breaking.At the night,especially is everyone sang happy Birthday song to Ashin.Because his birthday is on the Dec,6.I was very excited and
Happy at that moment.This was indeed the most memorable day of my life.

            They formed this band 11 years.Althouth they ever took a temporary hiatus in 2001-2003,fans did not give up them.Because everybody believed Mayday would come back someday.They released 7 studio album not including live album and DVD.And they held lots of concert in Taiwan ,even in the world.


          In all their songs,my favorite song one is You are Not Truly Happy,this song tell us people always hid own really feeling in mind.We often take a smile to the other,but maybe our mood is unhappy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnMt5ehD394


          The other song is Missing You suddendly,this is song which is touch my heart.When I miss someone,I always listen it,and then I cry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcpzfYQi_IU&feature=related






Because of their company,my life become more colorful .I love MAYDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment